Sunday, May 13, 2012

Butterfly Mobile.



For literal months now I've been meaning to make a butterfly mobile for my Mom's office and while cleaning and organizing the craft room found where I'd spent hours tracing butterflies from the fabulous LollyChop's butterfly template onto pretty papers I thought my Mama would like. I traced them MONTHS ago... I'm proud to say that I finally finished. YESTERDAY.

My poor Mama has been stricken with odd cyclic fevers for nearly a year now. Normally only once every few weeks, but more recently it's been days in a row with fewer "fever free" days in between. We all want her to find out what's causing them as that last thing I wanted to see this morning was that on Mother's Day, her fever is the highest it's been these past few days. It's maddening enough for her children, I can't imagine what she's going through.

So Happy Mother's Day, Mom. I hope you feel better and I'm so glad you liked the finished product as much as I did.


6 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! And fever free so far today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better today!!!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty. I love butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Oddly enough, once I posted it up on Facebook I had two people ask me to make some for their daughters rooms. Guess I'm gonna have to start popping some Tylenol for the impending hand cramps. I do it old school! Scissors and hand power. BOOM.

      Delete
  3. So pretty! I love the butterflies..What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it? I really love ALL the different butterflies she offers, I'm sad though that she hasn't seemed to be blogging often. Hoping this drives more traffic to her own blog. ;) I have ulterior motives! I'd love to see what else she has up her sleeve!

      Delete